Terms & Conditions
By ordering a Bin from us, you hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- “Address” means the Customer’s specified location in which a Bin is dropped off for use, and collected upon the expiry of the Customer Agreement;
- Bin” or “Disposal Bin” or “Container” or “Waste Disposal Container” means any (including one or more) waste containers and/or receptacles provided by the Company to the Customer for the Customer’s sole use in accordance with the Customer Agreement and Terms and Conditions hereof;
- “Charges” means the costs incurred by the Customer for use of the Containers, and/or the Services, to be paid to the Company;
- “Company” means Toronto Mini Bins Inc. operating as Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal;
- “Customer” means the individual or company to whom or to which the Service is provided;
- “Customer Agreement” means an agreement for Bins and/or other equipment provided by the Company to the Customer for the Customer’s sole use in accordance with the Customer Agreement and Terms and Conditions hereof; a copy of which will be provided to the Customer and signed by the Customer;
- “Equipment” means Bin, Disposal Bin, Container, Waste Disposal Container, or other equipment provided by the Company;
- “Payment” means any or all payments due to the Company by the Customer in respect of the Service;
- “Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal” means Toronto Mini Bins Inc., the provider of Waste Disposal Containers;
- “Service” means the delivering of Bins by the Company to the Address of the Customer, and the collection of Bins provided by the Company from the Address of the Customer.
- “Toronto Mini Bins Inc.” means the Company, operating as Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal.
Property of Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal
All Equipment remains the property of Toronto Mini Bins Inc., operating as Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal. By hiring Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal, and placing an order for the Service, you give Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal the authority to take any necessary steps to enter your premises/property to reclaim its Equipment.
Placement of Bins
Once placed, a Bin must not be moved from the location in which it has been placed. The Customer shall be responsible and fully liable for any damages or loss arising or sustained in respect of the Equipment delivered which has been moved from the location in which it has been placed; including but not limited to, fire and water damage.
All Services include a rental period of seven (7) days. Exceeding the seven (7) day period will result in additional charges of $10 per day to be paid by the Customer forthwith.
If you wish to cancel an order before a Bin has been dropped off at the specified location, you must provide us with forty-eight (48) hours’notice to avoid the late penalty fee. Failure to notify the Company at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance will result in a charge of 25% of the order fee.
Bins must not be overloaded with materials beyond edge of the Bin. If for any reason we cannot pick up our Bin due to a Customer overloading a Bin, resulting in a duplicate trip to the Customer’s Address, the Customer will incur a $75.00 penalty fee.
Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal reserves the right to charge back to the customer any handling charges related to overfilled Bins and the disposal of unpermitted materials listed on the invoice/ website.
Prohibited items on or in the Equipment includes but is not limited to: solvents, chemicals, oils, toxic materials, flammable liquids, explosives, paints, oil drums, oil tanks, Freon, tires, batteries, fridges, freezers, TV’s, computer monitors, pressurized tanks, and food items.
If the above items are placed on or in Equipment, additional fees subject to the Company’s discretion will be applied in order to remove and properly dispose of the hazardous waste.
The following items are only permitted in the 4 Yard Bin, 5 Yard Bin, and 6 Yard Bin:
dirt, concrete, shingles, and asphalt (so long as the asphalt is not mixed with other substances).
Mixing garbage with concrete in the Equipment is prohibited and will result in an additional charge of $250.00. Mixing asphalt with any other substances is prohibited and will result in an additional charge of $250.00.
Anything over 2 tonnes is subject to additional charges of $80 per tonne. A flat rate for material of over 2 tonnes is available for concrete and dirt in the 4 Yard Bin, 5 Yard Bin, and 6 Yard Bin.
All payments must be made upon delivery of the Equipment unless stated otherwise in the Customer Agreement. Outstanding accounts thirty (30) days passed the term of Service will be charged at the rate of 1.5% per month (compounded). Failure to make payment passed the thirty (30) days will result in debt collection costs to be paid by the Customer forthwith. Payments for online bookings must be made at the time of booking.
Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal makes every effort to ensure that there is no damage caused to a Customer’s property, driveway or surrounding property; however, Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from the Services on either public or private property during the usual course of business operations, and no claim may be made against Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal for any damages resulting to (but not limited to) driveways, lawns, cables, drainage, trees, and telephone wires.
The Customer shall be responsible and fully liable for any damages or loss arising or sustained in respect of the Equipment delivered to the Customer’s Address, due to the Customer’s negligence.
Customers hereby covenant and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal from and against all claims, demands, assessments, judgments, liabilities, obligations, costs (including, without limitation, all legal and other professional fees and disbursements on a full indemnity basis), interest, penalties and amounts paid in settlement, expenses, fines, fees or liabilities whatsoever brought against Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal, or which Platinum Mini Bins & Disposal may suffer or incur, directly or indirectly, at any time as a result of or in connection with or relating to Customers’ use of its Equipment and/or Services.
Use of this website and/or ordering of Equipment and/or use of Services deems you to have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms and Conditions.